Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The village was named after Father Claude-Jean Allouez, a French Jesuit priest who established missions in the Green Bay area. The first permanent settlement at Allouez occurred when John Baptiste DuBay settled there in 1851. A post office called Alleuze was established in 1852, and remained in operation until it was discontinued later that year; however, it reopened from 1860 until 1907. The present name of the community is derived from "Alleuze". Allouez is located at (44.419812, -88.099081). It is situated on Lake Michigan's shoreline just south of De Pere and north of Two Rivers along U.S Route 41/45 (Wisconsin Highway 57) near its interchange with Interstate 43/Upper Harbor Drive (exit 188).