Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The community was named after the Ocean Park Hotel. The hotel was built in 1894 by George W. Long and his wife, Mary Jane (née Denny) Long, who were from Seattle and had purchased land on the peninsula for $10 an acre ($25/km²). They also donated a portion of their land to create a townsite which they called Ocean Park. It is unknown why they chose that name; it may have been because of its proximity to nearby Pacific City or because Mrs. Long liked ocean-themed names such as Sea View (now Seaside), Oregon or Ocean Beach, Washington.(citation needed) Ocean Park is located at (46.838982, -124.058966).