Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Seabrook is part of the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. In 1822, the Mexican government granted a league and labor (4,428 acres) to John Austin for his services in Texas. The grant was located on Buffalo Bayou near its confluence with Clear Creek; it included what are now Seabrook and Nassau Bay. In 1828, Austin sold half of his interest in the land to William Scott Jr., who named it "Scott's Colony".