Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Waverly was founded in 1839 as seat of the newly formed Humphreys County. It was named for Waverley, Virginia, the home town of an early settler. The county courthouse is one of only two courthouses designed by noted architect William Strickland; it has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1975. Waverly is located at (35.907812, -89.942332).