Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Kingstown was first settled in 1680 as a part of the town of Kings Towne, which was renamed to Kingston in 1723. In 1746, South Kingstown became a separate precinct with its own meeting house. The village of Peace Dale is located within the town and contains many historic homes and buildings dating back to colonial times.