Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Ardmore was founded in 1887, when the St. Louis–San Francisco Railway (Frisco) built a line from Oklahoma City to Dallas through the Choctaw Nation's "Unassigned Lands". The town was originally called "Boggy Depot" after a nearby railroad siding where shipments of cattle and other livestock were loaded onto rail cars. It had its beginnings as an agricultural trade center for cotton farmers and grew rapidly into an important regional distribution center for dairy products, poultry and eggs produced by local farmers.