Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Warren was founded by the Connecticut Land Company in 1798 and is named for General Joseph Warren, a Revolutionary War hero. It was incorporated as a village in 1828 and became a city after Ohio statehood. The city lies on the banks of the Mahoning River, approximately halfway between Youngstown to its south and Cleveland to its north. The steel industry dominated Warren's economy until structural changes in steel resulted from increased foreign imports. Manufacturing continues within Warren but has been greatly reduced during recent years at places like Hoover Industries (formerly Rexnord), Timken Steel & Vanadium Corporation (formerly National Steel) or Delphi Automotive Systems' Saginaw Steering Division plant which closed down completely on July 31st 2017. Other manufacturers have left town leaving thousands unemployed with no prospects of work within 50 miles.