Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Located in the northeastern corner of the county, it borders the following townships and municipalities: No municipalities are located in Bainbridge Township. The unincorporated community of Bainbridge is located at its center. It was named for William Bainbridge, a naval officer during War of 1812 who later became an admiral. A post office called Bains Bridge was established in 1832, and remained in operation until 1907; however this location is now marked as "Bainbrdge" on maps due to confusion with another town named Bainsboro (now spelled Bay Village). The township is governed by a three-member board of trustees, who are elected in November of odd-numbered years to a four-year term beginning on the following January 1. Two are elected in the year after the presidential election and one is elected in the year before it.