Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Lewisburg was laid out in 1818 by John Lewis, and named for him. A post office called Lewisburgh has been in operation since 1820. The village incorporated as a city under the name of Euphemia in 1916, but changed its name back to Lewisburg on April 1, 1917. The Preble County Courthouse was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.