Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Lakewood was incorporated as a village in 1889, and named for its lakefront location. It became a city in 1911. The city grew quickly in the 1950s and 1960s, but suburbanization caused the population to decline starting in the 1970s through 2000. Lakewood is located at (41.473667, -81.878139). According to the United States Census Bureau, it has an area of , of which is land and is water; this includes part of Euclid Creek with its tributaries: Chippewa Creek (the main branch), Little Chippewa Creek (formerly known as "Little Black River"), Big Chippewa Creek ("Big Black River") as well as several small lakes such as Lake Erie Beach Park Pond & Wilcox Lake/Harmony Pond/Swanee Playground pond that are within or border on Cleveland's East Side neighborhoods including Edgewater Park-on-the-lake neighborhood along E 185th St.