Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is located along U.S. Route 20, which is known locally as the Detroit-Toledo Road or Old US 20, and State Route 51 (the Anthony Wayne Trail). Curtice was originally called "Jerusalem", and under the latter name was laid out in 1836 by James Curtice, and named for him. A post office called Jerusalem has been in operation since 1837. The present name of Curtice honors James' son John R., who served as a general during the Civil War; it may also be derived from "curtsy".