Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The City of Niagara Falls, New York is on the eastern border. The Lewiston-Porter Central School District is located in the town. The Town of Lewiston was formed in 1818 from part of the Town of Porter (now within Niagara County) and was larger than it currently is today. In 1854, a portion was removed to form part of an expanded Village (City) and another portion became part or Wheatfield Township which later became a village also named Wheatfield but that village no longer exists as such today either because it has been absorbed by other municipalities or because its name has changed over time due to incorporation into other townships or villages/cities since then including: Lockport; East Aurora; North Tonawanda; Kenmore and Tonawanda Creek respectively .