Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The Village of Honeoye Falls is in the western part of the town, at the border with Ontario County. The village is south of Rochester and north-northeast of Syracuse. Honeoye Falls was one terminus for a branch line (now defunct) that extended to Avon on Lake Ontario via Mendon, Lima and Canandaigua; it was built by New York Central Railroad subsidiary Buffalo & Susquehanna Railroad Company as an extension from their main line between Rochester and Avon. Passenger service ended in 1954 but freight service continued until 1981 when Conrail abandoned this portion due to lack of traffic volume; most trackage has been removed although some remains visible along nearby roads such as Route 64 which runs through downtown Honeoye Falls just east or west (depending on direction) from Main Street where there are still several businesses including a railroad museum called "The Depot".