Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The town was first settled around 1802. The Town of Addison was formed in 1806 from the Town of Bath and the western part of the (now defunct) Town of Canisteo. In addition to its own village, it contains a hamlet also called Addison within its borders. According to the United States Census Bureau, this town has a total area of , all land.