Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Piscataway Township was formed on December 18, 1666. The first meeting of the township took place in the home of Samuel Winder. In 1714, Piscataway became part of newly created Middlesex County (which also included present-day Union County). In 1798, Piscataway Township was incorporated as one of New Jersey's initial group of 104 townships through the Actof Congress known as "The First Settlers' Bill". Portions taken from other municipalities to form new ones remain within Piscataway: Dunellen on March 17, 1870; Middlesex and South Plainfield on April 9 and 10 respectively in 1913; Edison Township (now known simply as Edison) completely surrounded it with land acquired by a resolution passed by its board dated February 28, 1925.