Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The town was granted by the Massachusetts General Court in 1735 as Number 2 of the Masonian Proprietors' Purchase, and named for John Hancock. Settled in 1750, it was originally part of Dunstable until 1849 when it became a separate town. It is home to two covered bridges: one over Little River (built 1891) and one over Mill Brook (built 1895). The latter bridge has been moved from its original location; both are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of , all land.