Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is home to the annual "Quiet Weekend" at Saint Anselm College. The town was granted by Governor Benning Wentworth in 1763 as "Number Four", and settled about 1765. It was incorporated on February 25, 1802 as Danbury, named after Danbury, Connecticut. The name change took effect on March 1 of that year; it had been known for many years prior simply as Number Four (or Number 4). According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of , of which is land and is water, comprising 0.80% of the town. The highest point in Danbury is above sea level along its eastern border with Canterbury; other elevations include Mount Kearsarge () and Prospect Hill (). Most streams drain westward into Newfound Lake or eastward into Winnisquam Lake via tributaries such as Little River or Beaver Brook (which flows through both lakes). There are several ponds within Town limits: Long Pond (), Middle Pond (), South Pond () & North pond ().