Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Cleveland was platted in 1856, and named for President Grover Cleveland. A post office has been in operation at Cleveland since 1857. The city contains one property listed on the National Register of Historic Places: the 1902 Carnegie Library Building. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of , all of it land. The Straight River flows through town and is used as a drinking water source by residents; however, there are no public swimming areas along its banks due to pollution from nearby farms that use pesticides heavily near their crops which run off into streams or rivers causing contamination problems with local wildlife such as fish populations (see piscicides). There is also some concern about possible E Coli contamination from cattle waste runoff into local waterways such as lakes or rivers but this problem can be mitigated somewhat by proper sewage treatment facilities being installed at livestock operations so that manure does not get washed away during rainstorms before it can be properly treated with lime slurry prior to entering any surface water sources (see Water Pollution).