Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The township was organized in 1835, and named for the wildflowers that bloomed there. It is one of the original 33 townships laid out by the county's first surveyor general, Augustus B. Woodward; it originally included portions of what are now Farmington Hills and Pontiac Township (the latter being a separate entity until 1912). In 2000, West Bloomfield became an incorporated village with its own government within the township boundaries.