Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The Sturgis area was first settled in 1836. It was originally called "Prairie River" and later renamed after the Civil War general Samuel D. Sturgis, who had been stationed at Fort Wayne during his military career. The city of Sturgis was incorporated as a village in 1873 and became a city on April 1, 1900 when its population reached 500 residents. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of , all land.