Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Lexington Park is located at (38.566353, −76.724813). According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of , of which is land and , or 2.21%, is water. The town's name comes from its location on Lexington Creek; however it was originally named "Baldwin" after John Baldwin who owned most of the land in this area in 1774 when he sold it to William Taylor for 400 pounds sterling plus 100 acres per slave that he brought with him as part of his indentured servitude agreement with Taylor (this was an early form of slavery where slaves were allowed freedom upon completion their term.) In 1878, a post office called "Lone Star" opened at what today would be considered downtown Lexington Park; by 1890 this had been renamed "Lexington".