Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Shipshewana was founded in 1839 by John Fretz. The town was named after the Shawnee Indian chief, She-She-Wahna. A post office has been in operation at Shipshewana since 1840. The Menno-Hof Amish & Mennonite Museum is located on U.S Route 27 just north of the junction with State Road 25 and across from a large shopping center near downtown Shipshewana, Indiana (LaGrange County).