Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The CDP is the location of the town hall and police station, as well as Wallingford Center School. It also contains a branch of the New Haven Free Public Library, which has a large collection on local history. The library was originally built in 1876 by architect Henry Austin for use by Yale University students; it was given to the town in 1901 when Yale moved its campus from downtown New Haven to West Haven.