Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
New Fairfield was first settled in 1707 and was officially incorporated on October 29, 1787. It is named after the town of Fairfield, Connecticut. The town has a total area of , of which is land and (9.92%) is water. New Fairfield's western border with Danbury to the north follows the Naugatuck River; its eastern border with Newtown to the south follows Candlewood Lake; its southern border with Brookfield to east also borders Candlewood Lake at an arm called "Lake Lillinonah". As of 2010 New Fairfield had 13,881 people making it one of Connecticut's most populous towns outside Greater Hartford/New Haven County metropolitan areas as well as one that ranks highly for population density per square mile in all but two other towns within those same counties: Ridgefiled (#2) & Redding (#3). As defined by Census Tracts tabulated by CenStats' Inc.