Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The area was originally occupied by the Tongva (or Gabrieleños) and Chumash peoples. After the arrival of Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo in 1542, they were displaced by Spanish settlers, who used the nearby Santa Ana River as a port. The city sits on land that is part of Rancho San Joaquin, which was originally held by José Antonio Andres Sepúlveda until it was purchased from him in 1841 by John Forster and Robert P.