Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The name Laguna Niguel is derived from the words "Laguna" (Spanish for "lagoon") and "Niguili" (the name of a Native American village once located near Aliso Creek). In 1839, José Antonio Andres Sepulveda, a Mexican soldier who served in the Mexican–American War, received through land grants Rancho Niguel. In 1887, part of the ranch was sold to William E. Willmore and his wife Inez Huntress Willmore; they developed it into their summer home by planting citrus trees. It remained in their family until 1959 when it was purchased by Pacific Land Development Company to develop one of California's first master-planned communities: Laguna Niguel.