Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Calabasas is generally divided into three regions: Old Town, the central business district; North Calabasas, north of Lost Hills Road and south of Mulholland Drive; and South Calabasas, south of Lost Hills Road. The name "Calabazillas" was first used in 1803 by a Spanish soldier who had been assigned to guard a camp near San Fernando Mission. The city's name has been spelled variously as "Culaba," "Colaba," or more commonly today as the single word spelling 'Calabassa.