Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The first documented presence in the area was the Ancestral Puebloans (Anasazi) between 1050 and 1150. The Schnebly Hill site, a small village with five pit houses, was located on a promontory overlooking Sedona's Red Rock Crossing. It was likely occupied during fall and winter months by 10-15 people who were hunter-gatherers. They left no written records behind; however, their rock art work remains throughout the area to this day.