Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Corby is also home to the Corby Business Academy, a secondary school which opened in September 2010. Corby was granted its town charter by King John in 1201. The seal of the borough shows two bears or wolves (the original meaning of "corbie") and commemorates this event. In 2005, following local government reorganisation, Corby became part of Northamptonshire for ceremonial purposes but remained part of South Northamptonshire for administrative purposes until 1 April 2009 when it joined with other districts to form the new unitary authority area called Daventry District Council; on 1 April 2012 it merged into a larger unitary authority called Northampton Borough Council as one of its boroughs – although retaining its name as an electoral ward within that council area.