Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Valenzuela is a contraction of the words "Valentine" and "Isabel", which were the names of Don Valentín Flores, a Spanish soldier who came to Polo in 1621, and Doña Isabel de Requesens y Enriquez. The city was named after them as they were married on February 14 (Saint Valentine's Day) that year. The city used to be known as Polo because it was originally part of Meycauayan. It separated from its mother town on September 23, 1621 or exactly 400 years ago during the Spanish regime through an order issued by Governor-General Alonso Fajardo de Entenza y Cabrera dated August 3, 1762 under his Royal Decree No.