Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The Klang District is divided into four mukims, which are: Klang was originally a small fishing village known as Kampung Kling. The name "Klang" originated from the Malay word for 'rock', and referred to the rocky outcrop that sat at the mouth of Sungai Gombak where it flows into Selangor River. This rocky outcrop has since been demolished in 1883 when a new bridge was built across the river.