Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is also connected by road to the cities of Udaipur, Chittorgarh and Jaipur. Nimbahera was founded in 1730 by a Rajput prince named Nimba Singh Rathore. The town was originally known as "Nimbapura" after its founder, but later came to be called "Nimbahera". It remained under the control of his descendants until it became part of India after independence from Britain in 1947. In 1818 it became a British cantonment; this status ended when India gained independence from Britain in 1947 and all military installations were removed or dismantled. The town has many old buildings dating back over 200 years including several havelis (mansions), temples, mosques and churches built during the reigns of various Maharajas who ruled here before Indian Independence . One such building is that belonging to Thakur Shri Ram Singhji which now houses an art gallery with paintings on display depicting scenes from Hindu mythology as well as portraits painted by local artists .