Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is the administrative headquarters of Bhilwara District. Bhilwara was founded in 1785 by Rao Lunkaranji, a Rajput chief of the Rathore clan who ruled over Marwar and Bundi. He had two sons named Ratan Singh and Jagat Singh; his successor was Jagat Singh (1740–1810). The city's name comes from its founder "Lunkaran". It became a municipality in 1867, when it had an area of . In 1901 it became part of Gwalior state under British rule. After independence in 1947, Bhilwara acceded to India on 7 April 1949 with other princely states as part of Bombay State which later got trifurcated into Madhya Pradesh (MP), Gujarat & Rajasthan on 1 November 1956 after bifurcation from Bombay State.