Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The town is a cantonment, and houses the headquarters of the Central Ordnance Depot (COD). It was established in 1878 by British India. The depot has an area of about 2,500 acres (10 km2) and stores over 1 million items ranging from small arms to heavy artillery. Mhow is also home to one of only two active military horse training centers in India; it trains horses for ceremonial duties with many different regiments including those based at Mhow itself. The other center is located at Meerut Cantt near Delhi.