Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is located at a distance of about 60 km from Surat and 30 km from Navsari. It was the capital city of princely state named Junagadh State. Gandevi was founded by Maharaja Gajsinhji in 1730 AD, who ruled over it till 1807 A.D., when he died without an heir to his throne and left his kingdom to the British Government under a treaty signed with them on November 2nd, 1807 A.D.. The town has been named after him as "Ganj Sinh". He built several palaces here including one for himself known as "Kothar-Bhanja" which is now converted into museum displaying various articles used by him during his lifetime like weapons, utensils etc.. The palace also houses some rare paintings depicting scenes from Hindu mythology painted in gold foil on glass panels using natural dyes such as indigo blue or red madder (Raktachandan).