Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
Avion is located 7 miles (11 km) southwest of Saint-Omer, on the D191 road. The Avion river flows through the commune. The church of St. Martin, dating from the sixteenth century. The belfry was rebuilt in 1789 and restored in 1992 by Eugène Viollet-le-Duc. It has been listed since 1898 as a monument historique by the French Ministry of Culture.