Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The town of Nérac is located in the Lot-et-Garonne department, on the banks of the river Lède. It is situated between Agen and Marmande, about from each. The commune covers an area of . Nérac's name comes from that given to a small fortified place (the "narthex" or "narro") built by Saint Louis around 1260 near his castle at Castelnaudary to protect against attacks by Moors and Englishmen during their invasions into France. In Occitan language it was called ""Castèlnòrç"" which means 'castle nest'. This word has evolved over time into its current form: ""Nerac"".