Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The town is served by the A4 autoroute and the N104 national road between Paris, Pontoise and Normandy. The closest airport is Orly Airport, 10 km (6 mi) to the south of Vitry-sur-Seine. History [ edit ] Inhabitants are called Virois or Vitrysiens. The city was originally named Vitry after Saint Vigor, but this name did not survive into modern times; it has been known as "Vitry" since 1802. In 1897 it became part of Paris, along with a small portion of territory from neighbouring communes such as Vanves and Malakoff; these areas were integrated into a new district called XXe arrondissement de Paris ("20th arrondissement") in 1860.:p.9:p.8:pp.