Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The city is surrounded by the Rural Municipality of Moose Jaw No. 161, with its office in nearby Craven. The municipality was incorporated on January 1, 1912; its boundaries were expanded on December 31, 1952 when it annexed part of the rural municipality of Elrose No. 220 and again on October 28, 1980 to include a small portion that had been annexed from the RM of Wallace No. 221 (now part of Last Mountain Lake). Moose Jaw has two urban municipalities: a town and a village within the Town's limits – Moose Jaw proper (pop: 25 532) and Northgate (pop: 3 076), respectively .