Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is located along the eastern shore of Lac Saint-Jean, approximately north of Montreal. The municipality was formed in 1845 and named after Élisabeth de France (1602–1644), a daughter of Henry IV and Marie de' Medici. It was originally part of the Maskinongé seignory granted to Pierre Boucher dit Le Blanc by Louis XIII in 1636; it became part of Quebec on February 10, 1763 following the Treaty of Paris that ended hostilities between Great Britain and France at the end their Seven Years' War. In 1855, Sainte-Élisabeth separated from Maskinongé Township to form its own municipality within Lotbinière County; it gained town status on January 1, 1961 when it merged with neighbouring Saint-Michel parish which had been founded as an independent village in 1912 but remained unincorporated until then.