Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The town is named after Louis de Buade, Comte de Palluau and Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, a French nobleman who was granted the area in 1692 by King Louis XIV. The name of the town was changed to Saint-Louis in 1855; it became St.-Louis-de -Blandford again in 1921.