Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The area was first settled in 1667. It became a parish municipality in 1845 and then a city on April 20, 1958. The town is the seat of the judicial district of Saint-Jérôme. Saint-Jérôme has two public schools: École des Trois-Soleils (founded in 1965) and École secondaire du Boisé (founded in 1966). Both schools are part of Commission scolaire de la Seigneurie–des–Mille–Îles, which also includes several other elementary schools across its territory including one at Sainte-Agathe Estates that opened for classes during September 2015; it will be named "École primaire du Plateau". There are also three private Catholic school boards operating within Saint Jérôme: La Providence, L'Envolée et l'Escale with campuses located throughout the city's territory as well as an independent Christian school called Académie Chretienne Les Enfants d’Abraham .