Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is located on the border with Ontario, in the Eastern Townships. The municipality was created in 1892 and named after Adolphe d'Howard (1813-1896), a Quebec politician who served as Lieutenant Governor of Quebec from 1887 to 1890. The village itself was founded by Scottish settlers around 1850 and became known as "New Glasgow" or "Glasgow". It later took its current name when it became a parish under the same name, Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard Parish. In 1903, it separated from Stanstead County to form an independent township municipality within Beauharnois County; this status lasted until 1982 when Saint-Adolphe merged with neighbouring municipalities into Le Haut-Saint-Laurent Regional County Municipality.