Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The Gatineau River runs through the middle of the municipality, which is surrounded by mountains and lakes. The area was first settled in 1871 when a sawmill was built at Grand-Remous. In 1884, a post office opened under the name "Grand Remous". The following year, it became an incorporated village with its own parish (the Saint-Joseph de Grand-Remous Church). In 1898, it changed status to town and took on its current name. On March 29th 2018 after several years of planning and construction work began on building a new bridge over the Gatineau river connecting both sides of grand remous together as well as completing other infrastructure projects such as roads leading into town from route 105 that were not completed before due to lack funding for them but now are complete thanks to federal government funding for this project .