Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The city is named after Colonel James Drummond, who fought in the Napoleonic Wars. It was incorporated as a town in 1855 and became a city on January 1, 1998. The City of Drummondville amalgamated with the towns of Saint-Anselme and Saint-Joseph-de-Coleraine on January 1, 2002 to form an expanded city called "Ville de Drummondville". Drummondville's main economic activities are manufacturing (automobile parts), agriculture (corn) and tourism. Its downtown area has many small businesses along Boulevard Wilfrid Hamel which is also known as Route 105 or Chemin Chambly Road for its entire length within Quebec until it crosses into Ontario at Chaffey's Locks where it becomes County Road 22 before becoming Highway 7 once again upon crossing back into Quebec near Fort Covington New York State Line .