Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The area was first settled in 1820, and the Brownsburg post office opened in 1829. The municipality was formed on January 1, 1998 by the merger of the Village Municipality of Brownsburg-Chatham and part of Cushing Township. On March 26, 2000 it changed its status to village municipality again after a referendum held that day.