Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The village was also home to the first public school in Flamborough, which opened in 1842. The schoolhouse was built on land donated by John Westover and his wife Lydia Havens. It is now a museum operated by the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board called "Westover Schoolhouse Museum".