Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The former borough's industrial lands are in the southernmost part of the district, near Toronto Pearson International Airport. East York was originally incorporated as a township in 1922, and became a borough in 1967. The East York Civic Centre (completed 1968) is located at Main Street and Woodbine Avenue, within sight of Old City Hall (1930). In 1998 it became part of the new City of Toronto.