Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The city of London, Ontario was named after the English Royal Navy's HMS "London". The name was given by Lieutenant Governor John Graves Simcoe in 1793. A second definition includes a village originally called "London", in Middlesex County, now part of southwest London. This area was also once known as Western University Township and still contains its original boundaries for municipal elections for some rural voters (see map). In addition to post-secondary institutions that bear its name, it is also home to Fanshawe College and St.