Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is also home to a historic harbour, the Collingwood Harbour Light. The town was founded in 1833 by Egerton Ryerson, and incorporated on January 1, 1850. It was named after Lord Nelson's (Horatio Nelson) HMS "Collingwood", which had been launched in 1814 and sunk at Trafalgar in 1805. The name also honours William Collingwood (1789–1854), who served as Commissioner of the Royal Navy Dockyard at Bermuda from 1830 to 1840.